Thursday, January 26, 2006

Reflecting.

"Pain nourishes courage. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you."
- Mary Tyler Moore

It was definitely embarrassing what happened today... but hopefully what's past stays in the past. Maybe if I say it to myself often enough I'll believe it. I've got to admit... reading my own blog depresses me too.. haha. Apologies to those reading... methinks I'll be stuck in this quagmire for some time to come... so there's a whole long list of unhappy and dreary posts coming up.. unless something good happens for a change.

I went to surf for Murphy's Law... man.. I really do believe in it... haha. but perhaps trying to take it in stride is the first step to being happy again. Like what my primary sch teacher said to me when I left school, "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Corny as it might sound, it certainly does make sense.

I'm freaking ticked off by myself.. these phases are blardy getting on my nerves. My blog turns out to be my venting station... pathetic sia. bleagh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home