Saturday, January 21, 2006

Ramblings.

In studio now... seems like no one is in studio on a nice Saturday afternoon... I'm procrastinating about work again... trying to come up with concept for design... but keep getting urges to go kbox-ing.. yesyes.. i'm a bad student... flipping through library books for inspiration but so far nothing has struck yet...

was talking to lingwei yesterday about stuff... and well made me think about a lot of things again... so in a limbo again... sometimes I wonder if pple are actually in love with the idea of being in love? Or is it just loneliness that drives pple to want to find a companion? not in the way of friends... just that little more... we are essentially selfish creatures... hardly do you find someone who doesn't put their own happiness first right? Grin.. I guess listening to jay chou's songs aren't helping... they're too angsty... haha.

I'm debating if I should go home today... tomorrow still have to go Bugis to do the urban design mod... pattern languages... omg.. totally blurred... the other mods are all looming... design concept by monday.. and I really have to set aside time for revit...

I can feel the depressing mood setting in... irritating... moping around is unpleasant. Hopefully burying myself in work.. or trying to.. will alleviate the problem... didn't manage to watch geisha either.. haha. oh well.. shall wait for someone to screen it in studio perhaps...=) poor students.. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home