Monday, January 16, 2006

Not off to a good start.

well. things aren't looking that good... I left my phone at home. dang.. now i have to go down to farrer park tom to get it from my mom before she goes to work... and I haven't done my precedent case study... and to top it all off.. I left my site analysis panels in the DDS comp! wth... now I can't email it... bleagh~ besides the pertinent fact that I don't quite know how to go about doing the case study... sigh... and i couldn't make it for celine's shop opening. wah lau. this really sucks...

Heard from del, wenzi, joce and Mzn... so that's one good thing... like mom said... we're all in different countries... sort of lar... but reunion I guess will have to wait till Jan 07 bah... cos I definitely won't be here in July... hmm... but when are the rest of you all coming back... we should plan a gettogether...

I can't blog much today anyway... nothing remotely cheerful either... still waiting for ep 17 of ISWAK to dl finish... argh... I shall try to do precedent case study now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home