Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ending the week on a lousy note.

Well... today I was on time for the 9am lecture.... *applause* haha. Anyway it was Architectural Construction... I like the way the TBT went about the lecture... it's not at dry as we expected... Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs... hmm... never thought about it that way... but when he went through the semester outline... I felt that we were being dealt death sentences... Essentially if we die in studio... we die in AR2326 too...

It was a rainy dreary day again... and didn't help that studio was freezing cold... LR424 also cold... and we had lecture in total darkness... lights all off... yikes... we were all trying to write notes such that our words remained on the same line... haiz. But that's that... hopefully get a good group for project... then maybe got hope...

Then it was a mad rush to find a precedent case study... well, I found lots of interesting stuff... but nothing that could stand alone as a case study... so DC suggested Glenn Murcutt... and thank god Li Dan has the book... saviour sia. Hopefully I can get my hands on it soon! Monday must show work in progress... and Thursday is presentation liaoz. My scheduler got no space to write now... wth.

And of all things to happen, I fell sick. Nose running like watertap. Head aching like got anvil knocking on it. How to survive? Like that loh. Haha.. think that will be my catchphrase this week... Tommorow have to go for site visit again for photos... Please please to all the powers that be... let it be a sunny day...

I'm still going for gan-ma's boutique opening on Sunday.. yikes.. have to find a way to leave early... haiz. no choice... otherwise monday prepare to die.. haha. Anyway pple reading... excuse all my dreary and doomsday-ish writing... my only outlet for stress relief lar... life is still liveable... so don't worry about me yet...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home