Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I hope I can wake up on time tomorrow.

Yes.. today was another wet and dreary day... went for site visit... walked all the way from outram... to yankit rd... via the duxton plain park connector that is... If not for the fact that the connector was not very well maintained... and a bit boring... it actually is a pretty cool idea... but then again.. it could be because of that rain...

tried to sketch a bit in the park... in the end I fed those blardy bloodsucking mosquitoes... the grand total for standing in one spot for 15 minutes.. is SIXTEEN unbelieveably itchy bites. check out the triad on my wrist area... there's another triad on my elbow.. but too difficult to contort my camera angle... yup... i know i am wu liao... but well, when u're miserable on a site visit... you'll start doing stupid things alright...

yes.. and I just realised that I'm blogging "today's" events on "tomorrow".. haha. oh well. I have to sleep soon... otherwise i'll be a goner tomorrow... Urban Design and CAD here we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home