Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I wanted to start my new blog over the New Year... but as usual time got away from me and I procrastinated. So here is the much belated 1st post that I was telling you all about. And well, wad'ya noe... it's the momentous first day of school, synonymous with hell semester... others have things known as hell week, well we at the department of architecture have hell semester. *dry laughter turning hysterical*

I took a look at the design brief this time around and well, let's just say divine intervention is required. As I was telling Lingwei today... a name change might be in order to change my fortune... haha. On the brighter side, Tzewei and I were trying to make ourselves happier with our nice studio space... I guess once we give it the lived-in look, things will start to look better.=P

And the above is an aerial view of my project site... the design brief is an international youth hostel, those backpacker types... so if any of you reading this have any ideas... please buzz me or leave a tag message... i'll be most grateful...=P

After a very wet and cold site visit... the bunch of us from studio 7 went to Maxwell for dinner... yumyum... and then I had to go make my way to SGH to see Zhen Hao who had an op today... poor thing... we'll definitely go visit you at your house okie...=)


And here we see the illustrious OC serving his men a cuppa milo... *guffaws* Clarence dear.. you don't quite look subservient enough... ROFL.

And here we have our poor patient acting cute...=) Yeap, it's good to see you're still the same old you even when you're not well... Get well soon! And I have to add that we had a good ole time suan-ing Von the Piggy as usual... who ask you to come so late and wake up so late.... 245... not pig then what... haha.... I tell you lar von... it has become a lifestyle habit for us... =P *runs aways from von*

I'm supposed to go meet the BH pple tomorrow, but honestly have no idea how to squeeze out the time... but sometimes no choice lar. juggle juggle. Please let us have good weather tomorrow! Otherwise our 2nd site visit will go down the drain together with the rainwater...

I'm going to post in excess today... cos got a lot of things that happened but I no time to blog... Christmas Eve... Penang... Darius's birthday.... Marcus's Birthday... yikes... hopefully can do it all fast...

and I shall go ask Von to add a tag board for me... hiaks hiaks... thanks in advance girl...=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home