Wednesday, January 25, 2006

In the middle of a long day.

Supposed to be having CAD tutorial now... but simply no mood for doing revit... so just stumbling websites now... Will have to go finish up the 2223 slides soon.. tut is at 2pm. This morning's lecture for urban design was mindboggling... I mean I understood the english.. but I still don't get the concepts.. and the reading list is simply astounding.

Sliding into depression mode where I feel dumb about everything. Design isn't looking too promising at the moment too... concept may be too simplistic I feel... And self-absorption is simply bad for improving one's mood... everyone is too busy these days to sit around to mingle... CT pple.. i miss all of ya... School is too serious business. There are too many things to be done that I feel that my life is simply not mine anymore...

Hopefully CNY will afford some time to catch up on things... and I can get a hold on those things that seem to be slipping away... I just don't feel like I belong anywhere now... and I guess those who know me well know that belonging to something is important to me. Looking at the current situation... learning to become more self-reliant is definitely on my list... otherwise I would be sliding deeper into a miserable state.

The day is still long... lessons until 6pm today... I really feel like going back to pgp to sleep... sleeping is my form of escapism... besides reading that is.. but there isn't time to go library to get books. oh well.. and just too tired these days too. I wonder whether it is really depression... nothing serious definitely... but something definitely there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home