Friday, January 20, 2006

I overslept again...

yikes... this time round it was quite bad... I missed 2326... which is not so bad... but I was late for studio!!! my god.. I was so paiseh... sigh.. this comes from walking back to PGP at 4am in the morning.. and sleeping the day away... the next time I shall not go back anymore liaoz.. got sleeping bag in studio can liaoz...

Now i'm in my room watching videos on youtube and waiting for my laundry to dry... wah lau.. I hate doing laundry... takes up so much blardy time... I know i'm wasting my time now... and I even did a mani and a pedi... haha.. it's been a long time... yes yes... i know i'm always saying how little time I have to do other things etc... it is true.. just that I don't feel like doing work tonight... after the horrendous nights we spent the past 2 days doing precedent studies and site model... But then again.. compared to DT's studio.. we are so lucky already...

haha.. here's a pic of my mani... nail art nice right!! heehee... toes were boring.. so no pic loh.. lolz.
Got to come up with a concept by Monday... yikes.. I hope mine will be unique.. otherwise no point already... argh... CNY is coming... but I have absolutely no enthusiasm for it... sigh. There isn't much meaning of it anymore lar.. since i rarely see my relatives nowadays...

My room is in a mess... need to mop and sweep soon... this weekend bah... should I make potato salad for studio on monday? hmm... i'll have to be home on sun then... oh well... see if got mood...
And I wanna watch geisha!!! CT pple... anyone interested??? SMS me alright... let's watch it this weekend leh...=) haha.. so if I get to watch it this weekend it'll be fated for me to spend that money... cos you all might not see my blog in time... rofl.

gotta go check on the dryer now... hope it's done... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home