Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A happy birthday~

A whole big round of thank yous to all the people who made my 21st birthday a happy one..=) As it was, in the beginning I was sad that I was spending my 21st away from family... but in the end... friends made it all okie..=) pictures later after i get them from the rest..=)

Thanks for the Alfred Bear!!! love it!! and I'm especially touched by the jacket that my dear ct gang sent to me from Sg... love u guys a whole lot..=)

It was the usual cake and chicken feast... but this time it was rather weird that I was standing there instead of with the rest.. heh... then ernie, jem, jl, cy and me went drinking and noraebang overnight after that... left our marks at muskebee.. and cy made another conquest.... heh... fun time guys...

it's now back to real life bah... heh.. design!! design!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home