Friday, September 15, 2006

Early in the morning~

It's about 630 in the morning... and my bio clock is haywire... must have been the coffee at 1am.. had general structure presentation yesterday.. and it didn't go as badly as I expected... I guess it's the singaporean mentality... even tho we're s/u-ing all our modules... we still can't totally slack etc? It's a good thing and a bad thing at the same time... cos taking 6 mods seems to be getting to me.. and asian aki hasn't started...

Then I went back to sleep at 10pm to like 1am.. and now i think i'm screwed for the rest of the day..=( Don't care must sleep early tomorrow man.. cos Heyri Art Valley is for Saturday!! woohoo~~.. seunghwan's really nice.. I really didn't expect him to ask again after it was cancelled cos of rain the last time... so I was pleasantly surprised when he msged again asking if we were free to go...

We went to namdaemun and dongdaemun on wednesday for site study on wednesday... ended up killing 2 birds with 1 stone by shopping along the way... the guys are really "sun3 you2" bad bad friends...! I spent money again... =( But now I have funky shades... and a oh-so-nice jacket... and a shawl that won't fall off my shoulders..=) so yes.. I'll resist going to lotte mart and family mart for a while then..=) maybe that'll help a little...

I finally finished the update thingy that prof shin suggested i send to nus.. hopefully it makes for interesting reading for jasmine... cc-ed to prof shin too.. hope he don't thinks we spent our entire internship playing.. heh.. tho' it's quite true... *hides*

gg to catch a little shut eye now.. lalala~ i'm so going to die later..=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home