Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sometimes we just have to accept it~

This week doesn't look like a good week after all... Sunday evening was a bang tho'.. we went for the ballet that Prof Shin invited us to... I still can't believe that the tickets were 100,000W... It's called "Green Dance" and it was at Seong Nam Arts Centre @Imae station... and some of the group dances were quite magical...

The weather during the weekend was superr cold... like about 15 degs.. and the wind was blasting... so very grateful that woojung offered to drive us back to school... =P We stopped by to have a fried chicken dinner with some others who went for the ballet... and everyone ended up a bit high... haaa.. and cy's impromptu boyfriend part was so hilarious.. but I highly doubt that they'll remember what happened the next day... *guffaws*

But on monday we had our first presentation.. and i seriously didn't know what was going on... after that prof han told us our tasks for next week.. and it simply sounds bad...=( And there's general structure presentation and CM presentation... and readings! sigh. Things are not helping that I'm always finding myself out of the loop... I'm not asking to know about every single thing that goes on... it's just that given our friendship... I would have expected to hear about it just like other people. But perhaps it's just this way... sometimes we get so happy that we don't realise how people are feeling around us... I have to admit I'm guilty of that before... but guess will 注意 more from now on... I'll try not to make other people feel like this too.

But whatever now.. I'll try to psycho myself to think that it's no big deal... next week wednesday amanda and sh are suggesting that we go to carribean bay and everland.. cos the combo ticket is about 25,000W which is not cheap but very worth it... I'm not sure if I'll have studio.. cos prof han will be in states on monday so we might have makeup studio on that day...=(

It's almost 2pm now... Korean class is at 3pm... I'll try to study a little now.. and hope that perhaps good things will come my way for a change... That really doesn't sound very good... I donno how else to express it... but it's just a bit bleagh now~

CT people... I really miss u guys! Joleen... don't worry...! other chances will come along... each time it'll be an added experience.. you go girl! and clare.. you're leaving in 6 days' time!! excited?? grin... early wishes for you... all the best, and you'll do just fine... everyone here believes in you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home